Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Self Portrait Tuesday is back--and I am "documenting"





Okay, so blogger is being dumb and won't let me post these in order. Basically, I look in the fridge, grab a plate, use the microwave, then stand around waiting for my food to be done. I have no time to post more-but look on flickr for some more SPT goodness. To all the reders, thanks so much for your lovely comments-I am super busy this week and want to answer them all-but can I just give a group "thanks" right now and tell you how lovely you all are? Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger James said...

So that's what our kitchen would look like if our life was a sitcom. Weird.

8:01 PM  
Blogger kath red said...

love this series - it has a surreal feel to it.

9:45 PM  
Blogger lisa s said...

love your hair!!

great photos!

9:51 PM  
Blogger molly said...

I love the blurriness of the photos. Its fun to see you now that you've gone digital.

7:25 PM  
Blogger madness rivera said...

Ha - love that first photo especially.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home